Hero FinCorp is a non financial banking company (NFBC) in India which is engaged in commercial lending and consumer finance businesses. It offers comprehensive financial options to its used car buyers. In next year, It aim to become one of the largest financial company in the fast growing pre owned car segment.
Are you planning to buy a pre owned car? Then Hero FinCorp is the right choice. It offers variety of used car loan options to their customers. They provide flexible tenure options, repayment options, and attractive interest rates. We understand your financial need and meet all your requirements.
|Tenure Range||1- 5 years|
|Loan Amount||Rs. 05 lakh - Rs. 50 lakhs|
|Pre payment charges||Nil|
Age should be 18 years.
For salaried employee, he/she should be employed for at least 2 years with minimum 6 months at present job.
For Self employed, he/she should be in present business for at least 1 year.
The following are the documents required for Hero FinCorp used car loan Hyderabad:
Passport size photos
Identity and Residential Proof
A loan is an amount which you need to repay it with interest rate to the banks. The money you have repaid in every month is called EMI (Equated Monthly Installment). EMI is a certain amount that you need to pay within a loan tenure.
It follows 3 parameters.
1. Loan Amount: Enter the loan amount that you need from the bank to buy a used car.
2. Interest Rate: Rates of interest are varies from one bank to another. Pick the right one to calculate the EMI.
3. Tenure Range: Select a loan tenure to calculate the monthly EMI.
Our EMI calculator will help you to calculate your monthly EMIs easily. You no need to spend more time for calculating the EMI. Compare the interest rates of each and every bank to get the best deal. Before going to take the loan amount, you need to calculate your eligibility to repay the loan amount.
Instant approval and quick process
Easy and minimal Documentation
Flexible repayment options
Good customer service
Low interest rates
Door step service
Loans available across 40 cities in India
Good delas for new and existing customers
1. Hero FinCorp is the best provider of financing solutions for new and used cars.
2. We finance both certified and non certified vehicles of any model or type.
3. We provide loans for any salaried, self employed and business owners.
Interest Rate: Second hand car loan interest rates vary from one lender to another. It's better to compare the interest rates and get the best deal.
Documentation and Processing Fees: Banks didn't charge processing fee for loan which automatically added to the loan repayment. You have to submit income proof, ID proof, photograph, address proof to get a loan approval.
Eligibility: An applicant's age should be 18 years with a good job or business. Experience in business or job should be one year in the same field or company.
Processing time of a Loan: Getting a pre owned car loan is very simple. It takes 2 or 3 days to process your loan.
Vehicle Age: Make sure that your vehicle age should be 10 years old. The lenders didn't approve the loans if your vehicles exceeds the age limit.
Customer can contact at 1800-102-4145 from 9:30 am. to 6:30 p.m., Monday to Saturday for any queries regarding used car loans.
You can also drop your emails at [email protected]
1. What is the eligibility criteria for obtaning a pre owned car loan?
The eligibility criteria to avail a pre owned car loan depends up on past income history.
2. What are the second hand car loan's tenure options?
The tenure range of a second hand car loan is ranging from 1 to 5 years depends up on the age of the vehicle.
3. What is the minimum age of a salaried employee for getting a pre owned car loan?
The minimum age of a salaried employee is 21 years.
4. How do I change my phone number/ contact details?
You need to contact a customer representative to change your contact details or phone number.
5. Can an existing customer can apply for another loan?
Yes, an existing customer can apply for another loan but loan approval will be based on the eligibility criteria.
6. Which vehicles can be financed for second hand car loans?
All vehicles can be financed for second hand car loans.